It’s critical to keep track of your clients’ performance. If you’re not already doing it, you should start. It’s a way to show them improvement over time on paper and a way for you to maintain records should anything ever go wrong.
With this progress chart, you’ll have the ability to record exercises, reps/time, as well as anthropometric measurements you may do during check ins. And there is ample space in a notes section for any other relevant and pertinent information about the client you may need to write down. Additionally, you can list the client’s main goal(s) right at the top to keep you focused on the kind of programming that is going to help them best.
Click the image to download. You can print as many of these as you need.
2 DONE FOR YOU customizable and educational personal trainer Microsoft Powerpoint presentations.
1. A presentation about how busy people can fit in exercise in a time efficient manner. Can be made into approximately 60 min. presentation. Includes metabolic rate formulas for men and women. Myths vs. Facts. Training principles. References and application of principles.
2. Having a fully implemented health and fitness plan. Presented in a pyramid fashion of basing design of fitness programs around the principles of safety, effectiveness, performance, recovery, and progression. Identifies current problems (too little or loss of muscle, too much fat), criticizes common solutions, provides realistic and safe solutions. Included metabolism calculation exercise, force-velocity curve, F.I.T.T. principle, overload principle, overtraining graph, progression model, pulling it all together. Again emphasizes brief, 30 min. high intensity workouts for maximum effectiveness.
Each of these presentations are generic in appearance and your own branding can be inserted easily. Just take our content and put in your own logo and contact info.
These are great to give as free educational seminars, corporate wellness events, or workshops in your facility.
Click here now and make public speaking and giving health and fitness seminars easy!
Personal Trainers: How to Double Your Income as a Personal Trainer
And Give Yourself More Free Time Without Sacrificing Your Personal Training Revenue
I’ve been a trainer for a long time and there are certain things where the formula just has to be figured out and it will allow you to become extremely successful. That’s what we’ve done here and we’ve laid it out in this FREE report.
- Discover the single biggest mistake personal trainers make which is holding back their earning potential.
- Learn how to instantly increase your client capacity.
- Get the exact blueprint for how to make this conversion in your personal training business today!
This isn’t new. We’ve been using this system professionally for over 13 years and we’ve decided that it’s time to let it out there as more people will be open to it now more than ever.
Simply enter your name and email for instant access. Be sure to check your email and confirm by clicking the link in the confirmation email in order to obtain your report. Sit down and give it a read! Don’t save it and never get to it. It could be the biggest favor to your income you ever did.
Would you like to have more power over fat loss for your clients?
Are most of your clients coming to you for fat loss and you haven’t been able to successfully address the issue?
With this simple weight (fat) loss tool you will be able to accurately track your clients’ Continue reading Free. Personal Trainer Fat Loss Calorie Tracker (for clients). Must Have Business Tool.