Ultimate Strength and Conditioning
Jim Kielbaso’s Ultimate Strength and Conditioning
Because it is so easy to spread a message online, the internet has become a trash can full of uneducated hacks and used-car salesman who want you to believe in the crap they try to sell. The truth is that most of these self-proclaimed gurus lack a quality education, don’t train anyone and their “experience” is what they claim worked for them.
If you’re satisfied with this kind of mediocrity, we can’t help you.
If you want to learn from the best, interact with the best and be the best coach or athlete you can be, Ultimate Strength & Conditioning is for you.
USC has assembled an incredible team of elite strength & conditioning coaches to bring you the TRUTH about training. On USC you’ll see what is really going on inside the top programs in the world.
- You won’t hear a bunch of made up words.
- You won’t find a group of followers being taken by a cheesy salesmen in this field.
- You won’t get a bunch of theoretical BS that nobody uses in real life.
Whether you’re a coach, athlete, or trainer, this site uncovers what it really takes to become a leader in your field.
Watch this short video of Jim explaining more about USC.
When you login to the USC Elite Training Membership, you’ll have immediate and convenient access to a continually growing library of videos, audio interviews, webinars, articles, reviews, PDFs, programs and workouts straight from our experienced team of professionals.
That’s over 100 years of combined real-world experience.
Keep in mind that these guys have been featured by organizations like Fox Sports, StrengthCoach.com, T-Nation.com, Big-10 Network, NSCA, IYCA, the Detroit Free Press and many more.
In your USC Membership, you’ll have instant access to:
- Acceleration drills used with the 2012 National Championship Kentucky Wildcats basketball team
- Agility workouts used with NFL pros like Kyle Vanden Bosch and Cliff Avril
- Watch filmed training sessions with professional athletes like the Chicago Bears putting defensive back Jeremy Jones though position drills in our facility
- 67 instructional exercise videos to add variety and help you teach more effectively
- Dozens of done-for-you strength & conditioning programs for all sports
- Interviews with 36 of the top professionals in the industry
- Specific coaching cues for better teaching
- How to organize training programs that flow perfectly in your weight room
- Exactly how to structure strength and conditioning workouts that keep the entire team engaged
USC is like going to a clinic every time you sit down and login to your computer. You’ll be able to watch videos on new exercises, read articles about hot training topics, print out programs that are already proven, and learn exactly what is happening on the inside.
There are literally hundreds and hundreds of articles, videos, reviews and programs to go through.
Instead of going into debt to get all of this, we want as many people as possible to benefit from the quality information contained in the Members Area.
You’ll learn more from USC than any college class could possibly teach you, and you’ll get it right now.
Everything is processed securely online, and your unique account access will be generated instantly. Within seconds of signing up, you’ll have access so you’ll be able to apply new and proven training concepts to your programs later today.
Every month, you’ll continue to get new programs, workouts, articles and videos to keep you on the cutting edge.